Monday, October 11, 2010

Worldwide Readership???

One of the super cool tools of this blogging website is all the reports and metrics that you can produce to see the who/what/when/where/how of your readership.  Just the other day I looked at a report for the last month that listed the number of page views and which country they originated from.  The list looked like this:

United States - 131
Russia - 32
Brazil - 29
Canada - 22
South Korea - 19
Malaysia - 19
Nicaragua - 19
Lithuania - 18
Portugal - 18
Indonesia - 13 

Who are all the folks reading my blog from foreign lands?  Are you real people, or just super intelligent, and well read spam-bots trolling for spamming opportunities?  If you happen to be reading this, I'd love to hear from you, leave a comment or drop me an e-mail.

3 comments:

lifeshighway said...

OK, I am not world wide or anything unless you count North Carolina as another world...

But I came looking for gnomes,so your title is good. I'll be back.

Lindsay Cummings said...

I can't believe the UK didn't even make your worldwide readership list-surely I must count in that category!

El Gaucho said...

I think I checked those stats before the recent barrage of posts because now the UK has 8 page views (Yay, you made the list). If you're using a reader, I use Google Reader, I think that the stats aren't reflected as clearly. Leesh uses Google Reader too and sometimes her views don't get tracked, this technology things is tricky.